Sunday 2 December 2007

Two weeks to go!

Well...its just over two weeks to go and I'm already packed! I'm flying off to Colombia tomorrow for a work project and head straight from there to Auckland on 20th December, meeting Pamela who's going via Hong Kong, there. New Zealand suddenly felt very soon as I searched for my diving mask, hiking shoes and camel back.

Have so much luggage to take out with me - its a bit of a pain to have to take my work suit and lap top to New Zealand, but I'll be leaving them both in Auckland for the entire trip (much to Pamela's relief!).

We're so excited about seeing Jo soon, and following the packed itinary she has prepared for us - not sure we're going to get much of a chance to relax, but we're certainly going to see a lot of New Zealand!

Matt

No comments: