Sunday 16 December 2007

Packed and ready to go!


At last its nearly my turn to leave these shores. Matt's been in Colombia for the past two weeks and I've been freezing cold in London (picture is my icy street the other morning). But finally, I've packed up my rucksac with summer clothes, dug out my passport and am pretty much ready to fly to Hong Kong tomorrow night.



I'm very excited about Hong Kong - after getting over the disappointment of Matt not being able to join me for the stop over there, I've begun to see the benefits to going to a gorgeous hotel alone. So I've already booked a lovely long massage for when I arrive and plan to spend quite a bit of time in the hotel spa recovering from hectic 2007 - heaven



I have of course also booked a tour of the city so I will see a little bit of Hong Kong - so expect a post from me there (once I've managed to get up off the sun bed!).



Really looking forward to meeting up with Matt and Jo in Auckland on Thursday for the start of our NZ adventure. Matt's got a few more days left in Bogota before he flies via Los Angeles to meet me.



Anyways - better get back to clearing out my inbox so I really am ready to go tomorrow!


More from me soon...


Pamela

No comments: